Saturday 5 October 2013

Memories Remains In My Heart Friend


We a best friends ever. We spending are happy time, sharing the sadness and stress together through three years of our study. Its such a enjoyable memories and it will remains for the whole of my life. She funny, beautiful, nice, kindly and always be on my side and give a support when i need it but the secret is she fear of the dark and she talented in playing guitar and singing.. ;)  Lately i really miss her after a few months we apart. All the memories we create came in my mind and it give a big smile on my lips.... Internet and phone are connection between us.. I pray someday we can spend time together like before, amin... Last night she wrote something on my FB wall that make me feel want to cry when i read it :

Biler Rindu
Hanya Boleh Diluahkan Dengan Kata2 di


WhatsApp
WeChat
Facebook for Every Phone
Instagram
Others

"Face-To-Face" entah Biler.. Isya'Allah dimurahkn rezeki kte berjumpe..amin amin amin


So, my best friend Fatin Sharmimi aka Atin aka Mimi aka Bueno Fat-yn this poem i want to dedicate special for you...


                                                 

                                                                   And this some of our memories my bff... 

-2010-

      This MAFeP 2013                               


 @Tasik DarulAman 

Lot of love.... But remember always pray and do are good thing to our self no matter what okay...XOXO... 

No comments:

Post a Comment